This winter, get a taste of what Quebec’s most beautiful trails have to offer. From January 20th & 21st, 2018, get FREE ACCESS to snowmobile trails anywhere in Quebec during the FCMQ Open House Event.
The perfect long weekend
“After an amazing three days of riding some really great trails, pulling off the perfect long weekend in the region of Abitibi-Témiscamingue (while covering 1,000 km) is absolutely a very doable trip. You will find every type of trail, from fast rail lines to windy, wooded single tracks. The region also boasts the highest snow accumulation rate in Quebec, so if [you] are looking to put some miles on the buggy, and at the same time enjoy the night-life and good people, then this is a region that needs to be on your bucket list.” – Matt Clark, On Snow Magazine.
Take the opportunity to experience snowmobiling in our region and get access to 3,700 km of trails traveling across breathtaking landscapes. Extend your trip to the whole province or simply prolong you stay in Abitibi-Témiscamingue by purchasing a 3, 5 or 7 day permit.
There’s some requirements1:
- Free temporary trail permit is obligatory.
- Snowmobile owners must hold a public liability insurance policy with a minimum coverage of $500,000 and have proof of said insurance in their possession.
- All snowmobiles must be registered and licensed.
- The minimum age to operate a snowmobile is 16. In addition, young people of 16 and 17 years of age must have a valid snowmobile operator’s permit.
- It is not permitted to have more passengers on the snowmobile than the capacity listed by the manufacturer.
- Always keep right and stay on the trails at all times.
- Get your Free temporary trail permit (external link).
- Order your 3, 5 or 7 day trail permit (optional).
Essential tools to plan your trip:
For more information, contact FCMQ
1. Source: FCMQ.