Skip to content
retour

Municipalité de Sainte-Germaine-Boulé

Flèche vers la gauche
Flèche vers la droite

Founded in 1933, Sainte-Germaine-Boulé is one of the nicest agricultural municipalities of Abitibi-Ouest to have obtained three florets from Fleurons du Québec in recognition for its horticultural beautification
effort. The giant spinning wheel standing at the center of the village, close to a church dating from 1940, is in the Guinness Book of Records. It was installed during the parish’s 50th-anniversary events in honor of the parish pioneers. In addition, the Club Skinoramik, situated 5 km from the village, invites cross-country skiers to an enchanting site, that comprises 40 km of trails. Come summer, hiking and mountain bike enthusiasts can enjoy these safe trails.

Addresses

Google maps
RTE-393
Sainte-Germaine-Boulé
J0Z

Picto pin localisation

Sainte-Germaine-Boulé